The most difficult times can produce the greatest spiritual blessings. God truly knows just what we need at every moment!

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Judging....

Judge, and you will be judged. I would tell you, I am not a person who judges. However....why do I have certain thoughts....kept to myself....but nevertheless...are they judgements?

Mr. Z.....doesn't go to church...I am not judging him...BUT....I know he will never get to heaven. Have I not judged him? Who have I fooled? Myself? To have these thoughts...is to judge.

How do I stop judging? If I look to see if he does good deeds, or if he is kind, am I not trying to substantiate my judgements?

So what should my prayer be today?
Dear Lord,
Please help me to see only the good...in everyone and everything
Let me learn acceptance, of all people.
Let kindness prevail in my heart and in my soul.
Let me be worthy lord....of Your love.
Amen

No comments: